Prince Manufacturing Hand Pump:
- Offers definite advantages over similar components of higher cost.
- Has unique design features which insure versatility.
- Handle can be used in (2) positions.
- Can be mounted vertically and horizontally.
- There are (3) different volume and pressure settings.
- Position 1: 1.25 cu. in. per stroke-1500 psi*
- Position 2: .95 cu. in. per stroke-2000 psi*
- Position 3: .60 cu. in. per stroke-3000 psi*
- *At applied force of 60-65 Ibs. on handle. (Pressure to 6,000 psi can be developed with more force)
- Available is 1 gallon or 1/2 gallon reservoir sizes
BVA Hand Pumps :
- P350, P1000 and P2001 feature 2 speed operation
- Pressure relief valve for overload protection
- Load release valve for single acting cylinder usage
- Large oil capacities to power a wide range of cylinders and tools
- Maximum working pressure: 10,000 psi / 700 bar
Hand Pump :
- Relief that can be adjusted manually outlet
- Check seat for zero leakage
- Low cost
- Three sizes:
- single-acting piston (pumps on handle pull only) 0.20 in3 per full cycle. 6000 psi (4000 psi std relief setting).
- double-acting piston (pumps on handle both directions) 0.60 in3 per full cycle. 3000 psi
- large double-acting piston (pumps on handle both directions) 1.20 in3 per full cycle. 2000 psi
- Tank options:
- 95 - 95 in3 (12 in. height and 1/4" NPT filler plug)
- 80 - 80 in3 (10 in. height and 1/4" NPT filler plug)
- 65 - 65 in3 (8 in. height and 1/4" NPT filler plug)
- 50 - 50 in3 (6 in. height and 1/4" NPT filler plug)
- TL - 2 in. tank used in conjunction with customer’s external reservoir (1/4" NPT filler port).