Control Units & Steering Wheels
SAM Hydraulik Steering Control
- Specially designed for the steering of vehicles such as tractors, lift trucks, earth moving machines, mining machines, self propelled machines and marine applications
- Mechanically linked to a volumetric "gerotor" type device that feeds the steering cylinder with an amount of oil equal to its internal displacement
- Available from 20 to 400 cm3/rev (1.22 to 24.40 in3/rev)
- Angular motion proportional to the rotation of the steering wheel.
- Extremely smooth and regular drive requiring a maximum steering effort not greater than daNm 0.5 (1 ft lb)
- Steering forces are removed from the operator and absorbed by the system components.
Download Info Sheet [995KB .pdf]